Barack Hussein Obama Jr.’s last two years of his second term will, likely, become historic for all the wrong reasons: We will probably see
– continuous economic displacement and shrinkage in the size of the middle-class
– continuous growth in government benefits
– continuous high unemployment
– continuously porous borders and encouragement of migration from the third world
– continuous explosive growth in national debt and deficits – continuous political and military chaos in the world
– violence and death of unprecedented proportions
– continuous cuts in U.S. military power
– a sharp turn in foreign policy toward the third world and away from NATO allies and Israel.
In this context it is important to remember a recent quote from Vaclav Klaus, the former Premier of the Czech Republic, a trusted U.S. ally, who learned to distrust Obama when he reneged on the missile shield that had been promised Poland and the Czech Republic by President Bush II: “The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate, willing to have such a man for their president. “ And he continued: “The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president.”
The country may be slowly awakening to the realities it created in twice electing Barack Hussein Obama Jr. to the presidency. Even liberal Newsweek recently published a scathing article about Obama’s presidency by Harvard historian Niall Ferguson.
The remaining questions are:
* How much damage will have been done before Barack Hussein Obama Jr. leaves office under one or the other scenario? And how much of that damage will be reversible?*
The more transformative a president he will turn out to be, the more this country will resemble his Marxist, agnostic, Afro-centric, third world views, and the less will we, the country’s citizens, and the rest of the world, recognize the country of Presidents Washington, Lincoln. Truman and Reagan.