Alinsky was considered the ideological and tactical “father” of community organizing, and, indeed, developed much of his ideas on Chicago’s South Side, where Obama Jr. started his career as community organizer and, later, politician. It is unclear how much Obama knew about Saul Alinsky’s book “Rules for Radicals” when he initially moved to Chicago.
- Trump foreboding a radically new political landscape August 26, 2017
- It is a real war, Mr. President! May 26, 2017
- Why President Trump should be careful in listening to Ronald Lauder regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. May 15, 2017
- Principal questions about Comey’s firing and the alleged Trump-Russia Connection May 11, 2017
- Smashing the “monsters”: It’s time to address the national debt April 15, 2017